- Similar Products
Eleaf iCare Mini Starter Kit - 650mAh
iCare mini is even smaller than original iCare while still retains the automatic on/off feature that initiates when vaping for easy use. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreates the sensation you are accustomed to. With intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. The battery can support about 160 puffs vaping.
- Tinier and cuter than ever
- An internal tank and airflow system
- Simple to use
- Intuitive three color LEDs
- New IC heads
- 1 x iCare Mini
- 2 x IC 1.1ohm Head
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
An internal tank and airflow system
Simple to use
Intuitive three color LEDs
New IC heads
1. Pull out the top cap, and take the air pipe out by inserting it into the rectangular slot on the top cap and rotating it counterclockwise.
2. Slowly fill e-juice into the tank.
3. Drip 2 or 3 drops of e-juice directly into the coil before first use, and screw the atomizer head on the air pipe tightly.
4. The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring on the air pipe.
5. Insert the air pipe with atomizer head into the tank again and tighten it with the help of the rectangular slot on the top cap.
6. Finally put the top cap on, and the icare is ready to use.
Take a puff directly. When vaping, the indicator light stays light. When the battery level is between 100% - 16%, the indicator light is green; when the level is between 15% - 6%, the light is yellow; when the battery level is no higher than 5%, the indicator light is red.
Simple insert the iCare mini into the iCare mini PCC to get a charge or charge the iCare mini through the charging port at the bottom via a wall adapter with a USB cable.
- The battery can support about 160 puffs vaping.